John Sadowsky is a renowned business advisor, coach, writer and speaker, with more than 20 years of experience across five continents. John’s principal goal is to have a transformational influence on everyone he works and lives with, and to inspire others to do the same. His approach of leading from the inside out helps anyone, at any level of an organization, transform people, teams and cultures.
John taught at Grenoble École de Management for 20 years, where he was named Distinguished Professor of Management. John is a regular speaker at a variety of venues and leading educational institutions worldwide, including the World Business Forum, Stanford University, The Smithsonian Institution and Harvard Business Review Seminars in Latin America.
John has worked and lived in various countries. Thanks to his rich cultural background and countless travels, John is anchored in many cultures and speaks English, Spanish and French fluently.
John helps you:
- Discover what makes you effective as leader
- Develop your ability to engage others by expressing who you are and what you stand for
- Turn any group of individuals into an engaged community
- Build new connections by sharing your richest personal stories of identity
- Inspire people to freely embrace your vision without coercion
- Use who you are and what you stand for to build a culture, recruit top employees, align your teams, win clients and raise funds
- "John’s leadership coaching has shown me how I can develop myself as a leader and helped me create opportunities to share the urgent story of Medicines for Humanity. He has been a major force in helping us increase our impact in the world."Tim Bilodeau, Former Executive Director at Medicines for Humanity
- "The New Marketing is a critical guide to using social-media tools to express a brand's true nature. It is powerful, clear, and insightful."Guy Kawasaki, Author of Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds, and Actions
- "John’s in-depth coaching has transformed the way I lead my teams, drive meetings and interact with people. Thanks to John, I now understand who I am as a leader."Yevgeny Scodigor, Joint Ventures Program General Electric Power
- "John Sadowsky is an outstanding speaker. At our Annual Conference, the audience would not let him stop talking, so we let him go on. I had never seen that before with any other speaker."Maurice Bonaz, Governor of Rotary International for the Savoye-Mont Blanc Region
- "One of the most innovative leadership thinkers today: his in-depth approach empowers all of us to find inside ourselves what makes us effective as leaders."Management TV Latin America
- "John’s methods will deliver amazing results for leaders, managers and entrepreneurs. You will definitely be doing some soul-searching after an event with John."Stefan Stefaniak, Senior Manager at Newtone Associates and Entrepreneurs Organization Coordinator (Geneva)