- September 21, 2018Read more
Judging by the messages I have received during the past few weeks, a fair number of readers are noticing that I have taken a bit of a break from writing this blog. Some even commented that they appreciated my writing and hoped that I would get back to doing it again soon. Of course, that is always nice to hear.
- "John's unique way of consulting, and his innovative views on branding, leadership and storytelling, have helped me and my teams at several junctures in my career. I highly recommend John’s approach to any person or organization wishing to express who they are and what they stand for."Chris Combemale, Executive Director of the UK Direct Marketing Association
- "John’s methods will deliver amazing results for leaders, managers and entrepreneurs. You will definitely be doing some soul-searching after an event with John."Stefan Stefaniak, Senior Manager at Newtone Associates and Entrepreneurs Organization Coordinator (Geneva)
- "John is an excellent coach. He showed us how to gather our customers around our virtual campfire and share stories about our products and brand. What a difference it has made."Nick Heys, CEO Emailvision
- "The New Marketing is a critical guide to using social-media tools to express a brand's true nature. It is powerful, clear, and insightful."Guy Kawasaki, Author of Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds, and Actions
- "John’s leadership coaching has shown me how I can develop myself as a leader and helped me create opportunities to share the urgent story of Medicines for Humanity. He has been a major force in helping us increase our impact in the world."Tim Bilodeau, Former Executive Director at Medicines for Humanity
- "One of the most innovative leadership thinkers today: his in-depth approach empowers all of us to find inside ourselves what makes us effective as leaders."Management TV Latin America