- January 18, 2021Read more
In the last post of 2020, I remarked that Joe Biden had positively impressed me with a powerful personal story during his first public interview after the election. Indeed, that autobiographical anecdote—one of the very few I have seen from the president-elect, left me hopeful that he would continue to use this device after he takes office on January 20.
- "John understands communication better than anyone I have ever met. He has made a remarkable impact in our company, on the way we tell the story of ourselves, our company and our brand."Eric Leroyer Managing Director at Latitude MedSolutions and former top executive at Guidant Technologies
- "John’s methods will deliver amazing results for leaders, managers and entrepreneurs. You will definitely be doing some soul-searching after an event with John."Stefan Stefaniak Senior Manager at Newtone Associates and Entrepreneurs Organization Coordinator (Geneva)
- "John’s leadership coaching has shown me how I can develop myself as a leader and helped me create opportunities to share the urgent story of Medicines for Humanity. He has been a major force in helping us increase our impact in the world."Tim Bilodeau Founder of Medicines for Humanity
- "One of the most innovative leadership thinkers today: his in-depth approach empowers all of us to find inside ourselves what makes us effective as leaders."Management TV Latin America
- "John is one of the best coaches I've ever had. John has taught me how to tell my story more effectively and find opportunities to share the story of our company. He truly changed the way I see the world."Tim BilodeauFounder of Medicines for Humanity
- "John's unique way of consulting, and his innovative views on branding, leadership and storytelling, have helped me and my teams at several junctures in my career. I highly recommend John’s approach to any person or organization wishing to express who they are and what they stand for."Chris CombemaleExecutive Director of the UK Direct Marketing Association