- April 26, 2021Read more
Continuing on the theme of last time, I have often wondered if leaders today can still learn from the discourse of transformational public figures of earlier eras. This is not an easy question to answer. On the one hand, many have argued that the communication challenges for world leaders in 2021 are far more complex and thorny than in years past.
- "John is an excellent coach. He showed us how to gather our customers around our virtual campfire and share stories about our products and brand. What a difference it has made!"Nick Heys CEO Jabmo, Industrial Strength ABM
- "John is one of the best coaches I've ever had. John has taught me how to tell my story more effectively and find opportunities to share the story of our company. He truly changed the way I see the world."Tim BilodeauFounder of Medicines for Humanity
- "John Sadowsky is an outstanding speaker. At our Annual Conference, the audience would not let him stop talking, so we let him go on. I had never seen that before with any other speaker."Maurice BonazGovernor of Rotary International for the Savoye-Mont Blanc Region
- "The New Marketing is a critical guide to using social-media tools to express a brand's true nature. It is powerful, clear, and insightful."Guy Kawasaki Author of Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds, and Actions
- "One of the most innovative leadership thinkers today: his in-depth approach empowers all of us to find inside ourselves what makes us effective as leaders."Management TV Latin America
- "John’s in-depth coaching has transformed the way I lead my teams, drive meetings and interact with people. Thanks to John, I now understand who I am as a leader."Yevgeny Scodigor Joint Ventures Program General Electric Power