- November 11, 2019Read more
Not long ago, I was listening to an interview with the renowned astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson. Before getting to the true subject of the podcast, Tyson and the host were engaged in a freewheeling discussion on a variety of subjects, including Van Gogh’s painting “Starry Night” and Longfellow’s poem about Paul Revere’s legendary ride through the streets of colonial Massachusetts.
- "John is an excellent coach. He showed us how to gather our customers around our virtual campfire and share stories about our products and brand. What a difference it has made!"Nick Heys CEO Jabmo, Industrial Strength ABM
- "John Sadowsky is an outstanding speaker. At our Annual Conference, the audience would not let him stop talking, so we let him go on. I had never seen that before with any other speaker."Maurice BonazGovernor of Rotary International for the Savoye-Mont Blanc Region
- "John’s methods will deliver amazing results for leaders, managers and entrepreneurs. You will definitely be doing some soul-searching after an event with John."Stefan Stefaniak Senior Manager at Newtone Associates and Entrepreneurs Organization Coordinator (Geneva)
- "The New Marketing is a critical guide to using social-media tools to express a brand's true nature. It is powerful, clear, and insightful."Guy Kawasaki Author of Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds, and Actions
- "John’s in-depth coaching has transformed the way I lead my teams, drive meetings and interact with people. Thanks to John, I now understand who I am as a leader."Yevgeny Scodigor Joint Ventures Program General Electric Power
- "John's unique way of consulting, and his innovative views on branding, leadership and storytelling, have helped me and my teams at several junctures in my career. I highly recommend John’s approach to any person or organization wishing to express who they are and what they stand for."Chris CombemaleExecutive Director of the UK Direct Marketing Association