- September 17, 2019Read more
In the past weeks, I have written about my students’ capacity to recall, with high levels of precision and detail, many of the stories and lessons from the cases we studied. Moreover, over a period of some twenty-five years, I have been continuously surprised by the frequency and the insightful nature of the communication I have received from former students.
- "The New Marketing is a critical guide to using social-media tools to express a brand's true nature. It is powerful, clear, and insightful."Guy Kawasaki Author of Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds, and Actions
- "John’s methods will deliver amazing results for leaders, managers and entrepreneurs. You will definitely be doing some soul-searching after an event with John."Stefan Stefaniak Senior Manager at Newtone Associates and Entrepreneurs Organization Coordinator (Geneva)
- "John is an excellent coach. He showed us how to gather our customers around our virtual campfire and share stories about our products and brand. What a difference it has made!"Nick Heys CEO Jabmo, Industrial Strength ABM
- "John’s in-depth coaching has transformed the way I lead my teams, drive meetings and interact with people. Thanks to John, I now understand who I am as a leader."Yevgeny Scodigor Joint Ventures Program General Electric Power
- "John is one of the best coaches I've ever had. John has taught me how to tell my story more effectively and find opportunities to share the story of our company. He truly changed the way I see the world."Tim BilodeauFounder of Medicines for Humanity
- "John Sadowsky has emerged as a voice with profound understanding of communication in the 21st century."Seth KahanAuthor of Getting Change Right and Expert Blogger for Fast Company