- July 26, 2017Read more
In a post called “Stories and remarkable service”, published on June 28, I wrote of the extraordinary service I have often experienced at JW Marriott hotels around the world. When I arrived at this hotel in Lima last month, I was thinking in particular about a remarkable personal greeting I had received at the JW Marriott in Dubai in 2016.
- "John's unique way of consulting, and his innovative views on branding, leadership and storytelling, have helped me and my teams at several junctures in my career. I highly recommend John’s approach to any person or organization wishing to express who they are and what they stand for."Chris Combemale, Executive Director of the UK Direct Marketing Association
- "John understands communication better than anyone I have ever met. He has made a remarkable impact in our company, on the way we tell the story of ourselves, our company and our brand."Eric Leroyer, former top executive at Guidant Technologies and former CEO of Endosense
- "John Sadowsky is an outstanding speaker. At our Annual Conference, the audience would not let him stop talking, so we let him go on. I had never seen that before with any other speaker."Maurice Bonaz, Governor of Rotary International for the Savoye-Mont Blanc Region
- "John’s in-depth coaching has transformed the way I lead my teams, drive meetings and interact with people. Thanks to John, I now understand who I am as a leader."Yevgeny Scodigor, Joint Ventures Program General Electric Power
- "John’s leadership coaching has shown me how I can develop myself as a leader and helped me create opportunities to share the urgent story of Medicines for Humanity. He has been a major force in helping us increase our impact in the world."Tim Bilodeau, Former Executive Director at Medicines for Humanity
- "John’s methods will deliver amazing results for leaders, managers and entrepreneurs. You will definitely be doing some soul-searching after an event with John."Stefan Stefaniak, Senior Manager at Newtone Associates and Entrepreneurs Organization Coordinator (Geneva)