- February 19, 2021Read more
It remains somewhat disheartening for me that President Biden appears not to be reading this blog. Worse yet is another possibility—that he is indeed reading what I write and simply choosing to ignore my advice. In all seriousness, though, I recall writing last time that the president would do well to avoid broad generalizations that risk alienating large portions of the electorate.
- "John’s in-depth coaching has transformed the way I lead my teams, drive meetings and interact with people. Thanks to John, I now understand who I am as a leader."Yevgeny Scodigor Joint Ventures Program General Electric Power
- "John Sadowsky is an outstanding speaker. At our Annual Conference, the audience would not let him stop talking, so we let him go on. I had never seen that before with any other speaker."Maurice BonazGovernor of Rotary International for the Savoye-Mont Blanc Region
- "John is one of the best coaches I've ever had. John has taught me how to tell my story more effectively and find opportunities to share the story of our company. He truly changed the way I see the world."Tim BilodeauFounder of Medicines for Humanity
- "John is an excellent coach. He showed us how to gather our customers around our virtual campfire and share stories about our products and brand. What a difference it has made!"Nick Heys CEO Jabmo, Industrial Strength ABM
- "John's unique way of consulting, and his innovative views on branding, leadership and storytelling, have helped me and my teams at several junctures in my career. I highly recommend John’s approach to any person or organization wishing to express who they are and what they stand for."Chris CombemaleExecutive Director of the UK Direct Marketing Association
- "John Sadowsky has emerged as a voice with profound understanding of communication in the 21st century."Seth KahanAuthor of Getting Change Right and Expert Blogger for Fast Company