- February 23, 2018Read more
Since the company’s beginnings, IKEA and its founder have been characterized by a strong sense of identity that comes from the region of Småland—a harsh, rugged, punishing region that is largely agricultural. As we saw in the previous post, one of the defining traits of the Smalandians is their extraordinary thriftiness, an ability to go through life with limited resources.
- "John’s methods will deliver amazing results for leaders, managers and entrepreneurs. You will definitely be doing some soul-searching after an event with John."Stefan Stefaniak, Senior Manager at Newtone Associates and Entrepreneurs Organization Coordinator (Geneva)
- "John Sadowsky is an outstanding speaker. At our Annual Conference, the audience would not let him stop talking, so we let him go on. I had never seen that before with any other speaker."Maurice Bonaz, Governor of Rotary International for the Savoye-Mont Blanc Region
- "One of the most innovative leadership thinkers today: his in-depth approach empowers all of us to find inside ourselves what makes us effective as leaders."Management TV Latin America
- "The New Marketing is a critical guide to using social-media tools to express a brand's true nature. It is powerful, clear, and insightful."Guy Kawasaki, Author of Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds, and Actions
- "John Sadowsky has emerged as a voice with profound understanding of communication in the 21st century."Seth Kahan, Author of Getting Change Right and Expert Blogger for Fast Company
- "John understands communication better than anyone I have ever met. He has made a remarkable impact in our company, on the way we tell the story of ourselves, our company and our brand."Eric Leroyer, former top executive at Guidant Technologies and former CEO of Endosense